FOREIGN COMPANY REGISTRATION IN PAKISTAN
Foreign Company registration in Pakistan, All foreign company’s which starts Operations of business in Pakistan has to deliver the essential documents to the registrar concerned within thirty (30) days of creation of Operations of business in Pakistan.
A place of business includes branch office, organization, share transfer or registration office.
Company shall not be considered to have an established place of business in Pakistan purely because it carries on business dealings in Pakistan through a bona fide dealer or general contract agent acting in the regular way of his business.
The point that a company has a subsidiary which is incorporated, resident, or ringing on business in Pakistan, shall not of itself establish the office of business of that subsidiary an established place of business of the company.
What are the steps for a foreign company registration in Pakistan?
Registration of Overseas Company involves of following two steps:
- Pursue Availability of proposed Company
After pursuing company name availability, next step is documentation. A foreign company is compulsory to file the following documents, below the provisions of the Ordinance, within thirty (30) days of starting an office of business in Pakistan, to the registrar:
Following Documents are required.
Forms (38-43) as recommended under the Rules:
- Form 38: MOA and AOA, Certified copy of the charter, statute or Memorandum and Articles of the
- Form 39: Registered office Address of the Company in Pakistan.
- Form 40: Particulars of directors, passport copy, pictures, C.V
- Form 41: Basics of chief officer of the company in Pakistan.
- Form 42: Details of person occupant in Pakistan authorized to accept service on behalf of the foreign company along with the certified copy of the nomination order, authority letter of board of directors’ resolution and permission of the principle.
- Form 43: Address of main office of business in Pakistan of the foreign Company.
- Authority letter in the name of authorized representative of the foreign Company in Pakistan.